I've been Tagged
I've been tagged by Ginger
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people* at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 facts about myself:
1. I'm afraid of the dark, but I can't get enough of these Ghost shows such as Paranormal State, and Ghost Hunters!
2. When I get nervous, my head itches.
3. I hate shopping if I can't buy anything. I am addicted to shopping on Etsy.
4. I secretly hate my nose, even though I inherited it from my Grandmother, who came from Greece!
5. I think I could seriously be a vegetarian. Sometimes I cannot handle meat of any kind.
6. My favorite movie as of this week is Marie Antoinette with Kirsten Dunst. But it made me very sad when I found out she just checked into Rehab. I'm addicted to Celebrity gossip.
7. I have officially hit a Beader's brick wall and am having serious trouble coming up with new jewelry designs. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.
I am tagging the following people:
The Lola Collection
The Lonely Octopus
Hey, thanks for inviting me!!! That was fun.ReplyDelete
My husband's vegetarian, and I'm not. We eat more meat now, since the SO needs it, but I know what you mean - giving up meat is really just not a hardship. I think your most recent jewelry designs are great, by the way. I know what you mean about inspiration, though. With spring coming up, I'm drawing a complete blank. I'm not much of a floral person, and the season just seems to encourage nice, bright florals...