1. I have asthma. And will live the rest of my life taking an inhaler every day.
2. I'm allergic to pollen and cats. And yes, I own a cat.
3. My cat Marley is treated like my child, and is very spoiled.
4. When I was young, I was a picky eater. Now I'm picky about
how I eat. I like to eat things in three's.
5. Making jewelry seems to come quite naturally to me.
6. My parents got divorced when I went to college.
7. I am the oldest of 3. There is 16 years between me and my sister. There is 20 years between me and my brother.
8. I absolutely LOVE my birthday. It's my most favorite day of the year.
9. I am a Democrat.
10. I met my husband for the first time at college when he asked if I would buy him dinner on my meal card.
11. I've never been to the Caribbean. I've also never been to Central US or the west coast.
12. When I get nervous, my head itches.
13. I am really tall, at 5'10".
14. If I could afford it, I would get a breast reduction.
15. If I could afford it, I would have my nose done too.
16. This is the first time in my life where I've been Mostly comfortable in my own skin.
17. When I was a kid, I hated sleepovers and would beg to go home before bedtime.
18. I played the flute. And want to start playing again soon.
19. I've never broken a bone.
20. I have broken lots of hearts.
21. I have Deja Vu, A LOT.
22. In a past life, I think I may have been a photographer.
23. I miss my two Grandmothers so much it hurts my heart.
24. When I create a piece of jewelry, I only love it 20% of the time. The other 80% I think, well, Maybe??
25. I am completely a self-taught jewelry designer.