Second Round- EARRING/BEAD SWAP
Number 2 is STILL AVAILABLE! Grab it quick before they're all gone!
I am having another shot at this for all the blog readers in central and western USA. Here are the Rules:
1. Pick ONE pair of earrings. Please pick one. Leave a comment on this post and tell me you want to participate and that the pair you chose is___. Important tip: Take notice of the COMMENTS to see which earrings have been chosen already!
2. You must live in the US to play along.
3. This is a trade, so you must send me something in return. Some of the earrings here use Lampwork glass beads. Some do not. You decide what you think would be an even trade for the earrings, and send what you want.
4. I am looking for swaps of Beads, Wire, Chain, beading elements, glass, ceramics, clay, pewter, keys, whatever you've got that you think I could incorporate into jewelry would be awesome. I do not have a color preference.
5. You must leave your email address so that I can contact you to exchange mailing addresses.
My email (if you'd rather just send me your address directly) is LJEurto[at]gmail[dot]com.
Good luck to everyone and thanks for playing along! If the spots don't fill up by late tonight, and you live on the east coast, feel free to snag a spot. I'm okay with that. Just wanted to give the west coasters a chance to play along!