Romancing the Stone, now available
1. This antique lace I bought while with my friend Kerry, at a local antique mall.
2. this steamy cup of coffee with french vanilla creamer
3. 2 Nights of Free Beading while Joe goes to visit his Mother
4. The fact that I won't have to cook all day, since we have leftovers from both meals at the birthday dinner.
5. A happy purring cat on my lap.
6. When my Mom calls just to say Hi
7. Shopping for warm weather clothes for my upcoming trip to Florida.
8. cinnamon toast crunch
9. Getting small packages of love in the mail almost daily
10. The fact that I can be a little late coming back from lunch because I don't have a high pressure job
11. Keeping up with the Kardashians
12. Chelsea Lately
13. Sending surprises to my sister in the mail.
14. my car
15. a pair of old beat up and ripped wool clogs from Keen
16. The awesome pewter Fan that I got from Lynn for my House at Riverton necklace
17. Any and all beads from Mika Collins
18. My electric blanket on a cold night
19. Ghost shows on tv
20. my bead cabinet, because without it my craft room would look like a bead shop open for business