Turquoise Color Challenge
Did you hear, there's a new Challenge in town,
and you are all invited to enter, over at the Art Bead Scene!
It's pretty simple, just make some jewelry including the following
These colors are part of a palette from Margie Deeb’s Spring/Summer 2010 Color Report for Bead & Jewelry Artists.
Keep this rule in mind:
An art bead, a bead or component made by an artist or yourself, needs to be included in your design.
Oh! Did I mention, I'm one of the 3 judges?? hee hee!! I AM!
along with Jane Dickerson and Marcia DeCoster.
Okay so you might be stumped at this color combination
but don't worry!!
your personal shopping assistant is here to save the day!!
Check out this fine
selection of goodies all found on the trusty
handmade goods site, ETSY!
1. Teal and Gold Polymer rounds- AslanCrafts
2. Raku Double Moon Pendant- StarSpiritStudio
3.Teal and Purple Lampwork set- NicholeBeads
4. Gold Silk Sari Ribbon- DesignTalentedOne
5. Saffron Links- MissFickleMedia
6.Violet Fancy Flower Points- RoundRabbitExtra
7. Gold Pendant- Jubilee
8. Mermaid and Violet lampwork set- Loupiac
9. Turquoise Faceted Lucite Coins- ReductionNation
10. Patina Chain- MissFickleMedia
12. Teal Victorian Knots- RoundRabbitExtra
13. Turquoise and Tangerine Ceramic rounds- MermaidBeads
14. Gold Finch pendant- AmandaDavie
15. Lavender Lampwork focal- LavenderBeads
16. Purple Dragonfly Pendant- EveryHeartCrafts
17. Purple Mum Long Bead- Humblebeads
18. Saffron chain- MissFickleMedia
Happy Shopping, and HAPPY CREATING!
I can't wait to see all of your fabulous entries that I know you will be working on!!
This is awesome. I am really excited to see the entries for this color challenge.ReplyDelete
I love the freshness of spring but wasn't really feeling the pastels this year. These are a perfect combination of earth and light.
Thank you so much for the honor of being included among all this talent.
Great collection of picks, L! Love all the color and richness! Thanks for including my pendant in the group!ReplyDelete
This is such a fun challenge. And they couldn't pick a better panel of experts. (Does that mean that you can't play along?)ReplyDelete
I just finished my piece and took some pictures... soon! You are great at sharing eye candy and sources. Thanks! Enjoy the day! Erin
This is a great color combo...I love it!ReplyDelete
You've chosen a wonderful group of pieces for inspiration!
sounds like fun!ReplyDelete
thanks for sharing!