* I was only half paying attention when beading last night, because I was trying to catch up on my favorite show, Friday Night Lights.
* Excited to get doughnuts for my coworkers this morning, trying to boost morale at work!
* Only 7 more days til Bead Fest, and I could not be more excited!! (by the way, I have free shipping in my shop til next Friday!)
* I had an appointment with my Cardiologist yesterday. Isn't it weird that at 36 yrs old, I have a cardiologist now? Who I have to see every 6 months? Anyway, the EKG and physical was all great, no issues. But I still have to take this damn beta blocker.
* I hope to rearrange my office to make it more useable for me, today. And I'm finally getting a flat screen monitor, to save some extra space on my desk!
* FINALLY finished and shipping a special project out today, it took me FOREVER to finish it during this past crazy few weeks. Sorry- no teasers, yet!
* Thinking about saving up for a new camera after Bead Fest. Not really sure I know what I want, but this camera looks pretty cool.
* Feeling superstitious today on Friday the 13th.