How to Start Your Own Etsy Shop Live Web Seminar: Tues August 12
Sign ups are available HERE! But if you can't make the live event, you'll be able to listen anytime when the recorded version is available online.
Live Web Seminar Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Start Time: 1 p.m. EDT
Length: 60 minutes
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the event as well as any handouts referenced during the presentation. You do not have to attend the live event to get the recording of the presentation or the handouts. In all Beading Daily web seminars, no question goes unanswered. Attendees have the ability to chat with the instructor during the live event and ask questions. You will receive a copy of the web seminar presentation in an e-mail that goes out one week after the live event. The answers to questions not covered in the live presentation will be included in this e-mail as well.
Thinking of starting your own shop on Etsy, but intimidated by the seemingly never-ending steps? Join jewelry artist and author, Lorelei Eurto, as she walks you through the process of opening up an Etsy shop to help sell your jewelry online and grow your jewelry business. While the Etsy Marketplace can be intimidating for many, Lorelei makes the process easy to accomplish. Learn how to set up your shop, important photography considerations, and important listing tips and tricks that will help you obtain optimum success in selling your jewelry online.
In this web seminar you'll learn:
- Important considerations for setting up your store from start to finish.
- Tips for creating eye catching photos and writing appealing descriptions.
- Important ways to dot all of your I's and cross all your t's when it comes to fees, billing, shipping, taxes, and how to adequately ship your items.
- How to set up store policies so that buyers know what to expect when purchasing your jewelry.
- And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Artists who want to sell their jewelry online.
- Artists who want tips for creating photographs and appealing descriptions for their online store.
- Artists who want important information about fees, billing, shipping, and taxing your jewelry correctly.
- Artists who need help setting up store policies.