New Webinar Available for pre-order!
I will be teaching this online webinar, How to Sell Jewelry at Craft shows on Tuesday October 7, and 1pm EDT. The webinar will last 1 hour, and there will be a question and answer session directly afterwards. For $19.99!
I will be sharing all sorts of tips and tricks and I am so excited to be able to share my experiences and knowledge with you. If you have ever considered selling at Craft fairs, but feel intimidated, my webinar should make you feel a little bit more informed and comfortable with the whole process.
If you cannot attend the live event, no worries! Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the event as well as any handouts referenced during the presentation. You do not have to attend the live event to get the recording of the presentation or the handouts.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Important information related to the application process including how to write a great artist statement
- Pre-show Planning, and important checklists every artist should have
- Bookkeeping and Payment details
- Day of the show set up tips, and what to do when weather is unsettled
- Overnight procedures including how to package your jewelry and keep it safe.
- Packing up tips and tax write-off information you won't want to miss.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Jewelry designers who are starting a jewelry business
- Jewelry designers who have recently decided to sell locally at craft fairs
- Jewelry designers who are new to the Craft Show scene
- Jewelry designers eager to learn about all aspects of indoor and outdoor shows
- Jewelry designers wanting to learn basics about Craft Show Etiquette
- Jewelry designers wanting to learn basics about Payment options
Hope to see you there!
Squeeze! I did it I just registered! Believe it or not I've never sold at a craft store and find the whole idea overwhelming. So I'm in.ReplyDelete
That was meant to be ' squee' not 'squeeze,' thanks autocorrect.ReplyDelete
Hi Lorelei! I just wanted to thank you, I'm sure your probably thinkin, for what? I don't know you! Lol I just recently discovered the love I have for beading after getting through the roughest time in my life, I've found that there is something so healing about being able yo sit down and lose yourself in a creation it's like all the problems and worry fade away for a brief moment in time and it's just you the beads and an idea, I stumbled upon your pieces on pinterest and fell in love with pretty much every one I've seen I tied the other day to explain your jewelry to someone the other day and the best way I could find was that each one is almost alive it tells a story it has a face it's amazing the uniqueness of each piece when I found your blog I was so excited I've read it from the beginning and am now finally (I think it took two weeks) finding myself at your present post and a little sad I have to now wait for the next lol! Anyway I just wanted to thank you for the inspiration I think your pieces are wonderful! ~ MaryReplyDelete
Thanks for reading along! I really enjoy being here!Delete
I'm participating in my first Art Show at the end of October, so your webinar couldn't have come at a better time. All signed up, can't wait to learn!ReplyDelete
Fantastic!! See ya tomorrow!Delete
I was wondering if I could still purchase the class and get the material. I was travelling all last week and missed the invite.
Yes I believe you order here:Delete