New Webinar Available for pre-order!
I will be teaching this online webinar, How to Sell Jewelry at Craft shows on Tuesday October 7, and 1pm EDT. The webinar will last 1 hour, and there will be a question and answer session directly afterwards. For $19.99!
I will be sharing all sorts of tips and tricks and I am so excited to be able to share my experiences and knowledge with you. If you have ever considered selling at Craft fairs, but feel intimidated, my webinar should make you feel a little bit more informed and comfortable with the whole process.
If you cannot attend the live event, no worries! Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the event as well as any handouts referenced during the presentation. You do not have to attend the live event to get the recording of the presentation or the handouts.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Important information related to the application process including how to write a great artist statement
- Pre-show Planning, and important checklists every artist should have
- Bookkeeping and Payment details
- Day of the show set up tips, and what to do when weather is unsettled
- Overnight procedures including how to package your jewelry and keep it safe.
- Packing up tips and tax write-off information you won't want to miss.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Jewelry designers who are starting a jewelry business
- Jewelry designers who have recently decided to sell locally at craft fairs
- Jewelry designers who are new to the Craft Show scene
- Jewelry designers eager to learn about all aspects of indoor and outdoor shows
- Jewelry designers wanting to learn basics about Craft Show Etiquette
- Jewelry designers wanting to learn basics about Payment options
Hope to see you there!