Pretty Palettes Challenge- July Reveal a tad late
What with my current chaotic schedule, I wasn't able to get my Pretty Palettes piece done until today. Sorry about that! I never even had a chance to blog the beads that came from Molly/Halcraft.
This month’s Bead Gallery beads:
- Bead Gallery 6mm lapis rounds
- Bead Gallery 10mm druzy agate stones
- Bead Gallery orange swirl Czech glass lentils
- Bead Gallery 6mm red dyed howlite rounds
- Bead Gallery red carved cinnabar beads
- Bead Gallery 8mm aqua Czech glass table cut rounds
- Bead Gallery 5mm 2-hole Czech glass squares
- Bead Gallery 6mm Czech glass gold bicones
- Bead Gallery citrine chunks
Here is the inspiration picture:
I didn't end up using the Orange swirl Czech glass lentils or the double drilled Czech glass squares for my finished necklace... but here it is:
I revisited a design using the wooden house focal and Green Girl Studios bird button and paired it with this month's beads along with a ceramic stick bead from Round Rabbit Extra. It's a fun asymmetrical design that could work in any season. The front toggle is from Vintaj Brass Co. along with the pewter arrow toggle bar.
The beads are strung on waxed linen cording.
I am looking forward to next month's selection, you can see a sneak peek of that HERE on the Halcraft blog. I promise to be more timely in showing you the beads, and finished pieces next month!!
I love this! So much delicious color and texture!ReplyDelete
Amazing use of colour, a lovely piece indeed.ReplyDelete