-Taking one day at a time. Deep Breaths every 15-20 minutes.
-Don't forget the sale is still going on, it ends tomorrow.
-We are finally caught up, after being behind by at least 3-4 episodes of Big Brother. Anybody watch it? I could knock that redheaded girl out, she's so annoying.
-3 more days til I get to fly to Atlanta and see Kelley!
-Soooo not looking forward to the all staff meeting today.
- I am totally in love with the necklaces I made last night. They are now in the shop.
- I have major deadlines looming, and I hate working under pressure. I hope I can get it finished. I hope I hope.
- Wondering how I can save up $950 so I can buy this cool work table for my studio.
- Having Tara and her husband, and little Jillian over for dinner tonight. Can't wait to smooch that baby. On the menu- pulled pork sandwiches, slaw, and salt potatoes.
- I really wish Summer wasn't flying by as fast as it is.
- why is Blogger telling me WASN'T isn't spelled right?
what's random with you?