* i have discovered a new band, The Xx- they are wonderful- have a listen!
* the coffee is tasting especially good today
* i have asked my husband 4 times to cut pvc pipe leg extenders for my tables, and it's still not done
* speaking of the husband, he's gone to the gym to work out for the last 5 days in a row
* i have not gone to the gym and am feeling quite guilty about it so i think when he goes to the gym, i will start doing yoga in my living room- but not til next week after this craft show is over
* i have discovered a very cool new bead and used it last night in a necklace :)
* tomorrow is the last day to enter for the Traveling bead box giveaway! today i will compile a pile of beads for the international winner. this'll be fun!
* i have to try to remember to send my cousin carey my recipe for Filipino Pork and Noodle Soup. oh, i guess i just could send her this link. ha!
* i plan on doing a post soon about my favorite products. i heart product. soap. lotion. perfume. make up. nail polish. maybe that won't interest you but i can't talk jewelry every day. even i get bored.
* i am so excited to go to raleigh in 2 weeks!
* i am thinking of buying a new camera but haven't had time to research which one i want. i keep hoping i win a nice dslr from the Pioneer Woman's blog but have not been lucky to date.
* i experimented last night creating another ring and made my own band, but i am pretty sure it will turn a finger green. it looks cute, but i think a green finger is inevitable, considering i didn't coat the brass with anything.
* i can't seem to stop making earrings. i have never had that problem before, they've always been a struggle.* addicted to rings, and obsessed with trying to make more. i did order these, this morning.